Thank You Lord for All You’ve Done for Me
· All I can say is thank You because You have been mighty good to me. You supplied every need and You even gave some of my desires because they lined up with your will (Psalm 37:4).
· Lord, I thank you when that cancer attacked my body, You allowed the doctors to get it out. This is because You’re bigger than cancer and anything else (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24).
· That’s why I choose to follow the original GPS (Holy Spirit), in my decision making. A long time ago that when Your Word (Jesus) changed my life, I learned to let His Word be a lamp to my feet and a light to my path (Psalm 119:105).
· Therefore, I trust You instead of leaning to my understanding (Proverbs 3:5-6), because Your Spirit will always be my Guide (John 16:13).
· Friday night I had gone to a family gathering, and as my truck was being unloaded, I looked for my crossbody and it was nowhere to be found. After the car was unpacked, I drove back to the apartment complex and as soon as I turned into the circular drive, I looked to the left and there it was, untouched. Upon my return to where the family had gathered the story was told and they were amazed. The time span was twenty to thirty minutes.
· The next day I ran into a lady who had just arrived home when I was leaving. This is what she said in front of others. She saw the crossbody and thought it was trash; another tenant went past it, and a car drove near it, but it was untouched. All those who heard the story realized it was God who protected my crossbody which had my phone and my wallet with credit and insurance cards and other ID.
· From that short testimony, I want you to know that I am not ashamed to tell others about the goodness of God. In fact, the God I serve is so awesome, how could anyone choose not to follow Him? That’s why You “O God,” deserves all the praises, honor, and glory!
· After all the things You have done for me, I will do everything possible to render to You all that You deserve.
~ Betty A. Burnett~