"Beating the Odds!"
“Breast Cancer Awareness Month”
· Celebrating “Breast Cancer Awareness Month” is a blessing, because it encourages the many women, and some men who have experienced cancer in their breast. It also brings awareness to those who have not had breast cancer.
· I had several surgeries on both of my breasts that date back to 1971 until 1978. Eventually I was diagnosed with fibrocystic disease, which is benign. Finally, the doctors decided there was no reason to continue to operate and remove any more cysts because the ones that had been removed were benign.
· Ever since that time, I have had mammograms on a regular basis, and nothing showed up negative until August 2023, when they saw something on my right breast. I had a second mammogram on both breasts and an ultrasound on my right breast.
· A biopsy was recommended, and I had it done. I believe in having myself checked out, and if there is a problem, the specific can be prayed for. The procedure was performed about a week and a half ago, and I have not received a report yet. But I believe the report of the Lord. My prayer partners and I speak life about our situation regularly because we believe the Word of God.
· It is God’s will for us to prosper and be in health as our souls prosper (3 John 2). How does one’s soul prosper? Through spiritual growth, which means to prosper spiritually.
· Caution: When the kingdom of God is being advanced, the devil hates it, so he will do everything possible to attack the children of God. Mind you that the situation with the breast this did not come up my ministry began to prosper to a greater level than ever.
· I am getting analytics from a couple of social media sites encouraging me to keep up the good work – posting Burnett Ministries Biblical Principles. Also, Google Search congratulated me yesterday saying that my messages reached high clicks. They encouraged me to share the good news!
· Does this sound like I’m bragging? Therefore, as it is written: Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord (1 Corinthians 1:31). The Lord ordained this ministry to be and after waiting for many years, He has enlarged our territory.
· Back to “Breast Cancer Awareness Month.” In my waiting for the report, the enemy wants to mess with my mind and cause me to doubt. Do you think I am going to give up and let the devil win? No way!
· For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, be removed and be cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them (Mark 11:23-24).
· I am still speaking life over my situation because death and life are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21).
Although I am ready to go home to be with the Lord when He calls me, I will do the work He called me to do until my day is done. Since the time of my departure is not yet, I have work to do. I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord (Psalm 118:17).
Thanks be to my Father for what He’s already done, what He is doing, and what He is going to do.
Beating the odds by Faith ~ Betty A. Burnett ~