“True Love Never Dies”
· Yesterday, I received a package from a dear sister/friend whom I have not seen in a few years. We met about nine years ago while taking a new members class together. It was and still is amazing how the Lord orchestrated circumstances for us to meet and connect and our love has grown deeper through the various challenges that each of us has.
The church we joined moved, Annette moved to another town, and eventually I moved to another state. We have not been in each other’s presence since, yet our relationship continued to grow – “That’s what “True Love” does.
· We reunited through Facebook, of which I am pleased to be on their social media page since 2009, doing what the Spirit of the Lord led me to do.
· When I posted about having breast cancer and the upcoming procedure, and the post surgery story/testimony, Annette messengered me a couple of days ago, and said she was being led to bless me. And yesterday Annette's Love was action!
· She sent me that awesome Love throw full of the Word of God! You know the Spirit of God certainly was in this. Annette also knows I am a Word person; that’s why this post is so meaningful to me, although I have received other gifts that are highly appreciated.
· The “Love”/Scripture throw could not have been more befitting. To add to that, a bottle of Manuka Honey Cream was also in the package. It nourishes, moisturizes and repair wounds (scar).
· I almost forgot how important the color purple is – Purple represents royalty, authority, divinity, and holiness. But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9). What a Mighty God!
· Despite what Annette is dealing with, her heart is fixed on being a blessing to others; she sends me encouraging words regularly. Annette not only spoke Love to me, but her love was also put into action!
If you want to know someone’s level of maturity, the “Love” test will reveal it. Thank you Annette for being a friend who has “True Love”
Let’s wrap each other up in and with the Love of God (1 Corinthians, chapter 13).
Ps. I am ready to share your story! Got one? Contact me.
~ Betty A. Burnett ~