Giving Thanks With A Grateful Heart!
God Has Done Great and Mighty Things for His Glory 10-13-23
· Every now and then, I post a message to the readers of Burnett Ministries to let you know how much your readership means to me. About six weeks ago, my webhost migrated with another company and it took them almost three weeks to get all the glitches out.
· Once the website was up and running again, it was a difficult learning experience for me, and I had to get some glitches out. Once that was done, it was smooth sailing and I am overjoyed at the new platform. It took much tireless effort, but praise God, I’m almost over the hurdle; at least the main process is done. The new platform is to my liking in such a way that every effort made was worth it.
· The way the host has it set up, when the readers go to the blog, they will be able to see other pages that shows what the ministry is about.
· I thank the Lord for the host company’s technology and how they made it easier to post blogs, and how the visibility has been enhanced. I also thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for various ways you have supported this ministry. If it had not been for the Lord using people like you, the ministry would not have progressed/prospered as it has.
· The readers, the ministry team, the teachers, the Bible sharing class, and there is no way could I ever forget my prayer partners who have been interceding on behalf of Burnett Ministries since it’s onset in 2005.
· Although the Lord blessed me with the ministry, it cannot function solely by me. I am grateful for all the people the Lord has connected me with.
Thanks again for your love and support.
~ Betty A. Burnett ~