What You Don't Know Hurts; What You Don't believe is Deadly!
Knowing God’s Will 10-3-23
· It is best to post this message while it is still fresh and it connects with the last message “Medical History ~ Cursed Because of Genetic Heredity.” Many people use this phrase “If it’s God will, He will heal me”
· Since there is no sin in heaven and flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, how is someone going to receive their healing in heaven? The moment we reach heaven, the flesh becomes immortal/incorruptible (1 Corinthians 15:54), so why would it make sense for anyone to say when someone passes on to heaven without being healed, that they would say, “So and So received his or her healing.”
· Is it God’s will for s to be healed? Of course, it is! Why do you think Isaiah prophesied about Jesus' suffering, and dying (Isaiah 53)? Isaiah goes on to say, “By His stripes we are healed? (Isaiah 53:4-5). And why would Peter write about us being healed by Jesus’ stripes (1 Peter 2:24)?
· When I wrote in a previous paragraph that Jesus was slain before the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:8); everything had already happened when to comes to God who is eternal (Deuteronomy 33:27). There is no beginning or end to Him. He is not confined by time or space when it comes to God who has no limitations.
· On the other hand, humans are in a time with limitations, therefore we have to walk through time which is a process. But when it comes to God, everything has always existed; He is eternal – from everlasting to everlasting (Psalm 90:2).
· God considers everything complete when it comes to us. To give you a better understanding, the Word of God says, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love (Ephesians 1:4). There are limitations when it comes to humans, but God sees everything already done. Therefore, we must come out of or fleshly thinking and think like God.
· With Jesus being the perfect example, He went about healing all who afflicted by the devil (Acts 10:38), signs and wonders followed Him (John 20:30, Acts 2:22), and they will follow us (Mark 16:17-10). Jesus said we would do greater works (John 14:12) - we are many, and so widespread). What about the gifts of healing? The Spirit of God gives gifts of healing to whomever He wills at that given time (1 Corinthians 12:7-9).
· Whoever does not believe that healing is for today is in unbelief. Therefore, without faith it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). Whether people believe it or not, God’s Word is true (Romans 3:4).
~ Betty A. Burnett ~