Big-Time Apostasy in the Church
· What happened to God’s standard that we are called to live by? And especially those of the “Quote” on “Quote” men of the cloth? What makes them think they have the privilege to do whatever they please? Some of them tell jokes from behind God’s sacred alter! What in the world is wrong with these types of people? They have not fear (reverence for God).
· I was listening to one minister who has a huge ministry, and he called himself God Almighty, taking God’s glory. Some are pimping the Gospel, by making it more showy and impressive. They are getting richer as they drain the poor people dry. Some have lost their homes and other things because they felt the right thing to do was to take care of the preacher.
· For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also, from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves (Acts 20:29-30).
· But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God (2 Timothy 3:3-4).
· This is what I heard from a preacher about transformation. He equated a word to be the same as or equivalent to another the word in Romans 12:2 to a transgender. These type people are scripture twisting bigots (a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction).
· What about those who have dietary restrictions for another reason other than health issues. Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer (1 Timothy 4:1-5).
· Another one said he was God Almighty. What did God say about sharing His glory? I am the Lord, that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to carved images (Isaiah 42:8, Isaiah 48:1), and what happened to Lucifer who wanted to be like God (Isaiah 14:12-14). I wrote about those leaders (kings) in the Old Testament and they were minimized to almost nothing when they made gods of themselves.
I have seen people (ministers) on Facebook asking people to Cash App them money for their birthday – What kind of mess is that and who do they think they are? Didn’t God say He would supply all our needs according to His riches by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
Are they better that you and me? Not according to the Word of God does not have respect of persons (Romans 2:11). With God, there are no BIG I’s and little you’s. Many people fall for the charm, charismatic way these people play on their emotions. These are additional scriptures that support the apostasy (falling away).
Some of you have never heard of the school of whooplogy/hoopology- know how to get the people stirred up. Once these apostates get the people under their domain, there is no stopping them. Lust for the love of money and popularity have become an obsession to them (1 Timothy 6:10, 1 John 2:16).
These people have walked outside of grace, they allowed “the love for money” to rule them.
The ‘Jays certainly were on target when they said what money would do to some people. With the Lord’s help, we won’t fall into that “love of money” trap!
~ Betty A. Burnett ~