Blessed by the Best!
· I was not going to post a message today because of a surgical procedure, but due to the lateness of the scheduled time of arrival, I started hearing about the One who is in total charge of this process.
· Although the medical staff is doing what they can to do whatever is necessary to keep me as healthy as possible, it is the Lord God Almighty who really causes me to be. After all, nobody can do anything without Him (John 15:5).
Healer - During the month of October (breast cancer awareness month), I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I wrote a message believing God for my healing to manifest. Well, I still believe that, and I’m standing on the Word of God: I am healed by Jesus’ stripes (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24). God is bringing the healing about another way. Remember this, His ways and thoughts are so much higher and different than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9).
· I must admit, this happened so suddenly that I was shaken and in a head spin (it was overwhelming), yet I was trusting my Father. Doctors were working quickly; there was one appointment after another with different medical professionals, more mammograms, ultrasound, and biopsies. God was giving me favor in pushing things forward, to get this done speedily.
· During this procedure, I am putting my trust in God to work through the anesthesiologists, the surgeon and all the staff who will be assisting in any capacity.
· Since everything began with God, I am going to share how God was the first
Anesthesiologist – He put Adam to sleep And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept.
God was the first Surgeon - and He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh in its place (Genesis 2:22).
· Just as God performed a miracle when He operated on Adam, I am expecting Him to have the doctors in awe and they will see how amazing our God is.
· As this surgical procedure is performed today, may God receive the praises, honor, and glory, as the outcome is used as a testimony to encourage others for their faith to increase.
Thanks to all my friends, prayer partners, brothers and sisters for your love, support, and those many prayers that have been laid before the Lord on my behalf. How could I ever forget these wonderful nieces of mine whom the Lord is using to be such a blessing to me.
· Walking in health and prospering, even as my soul prospers (3 John 2). Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen (Ephesians 3:20-21).
God bless you ~ Betty A. Burnett