Falling Back or Moving Forward
Are You Ready to Fall Into Fall?
· Although Fall began on September 23rd, we are still experiencing summer temperatures in many areas of the United States. Last week I was granted the opportunity to attend a Healthy Harvest Seniors Lunch Party.
· The center was decorated so beautifully and the friendly atmosphere of the people matched its beauty. The Lord has blessed me to keep it moving, despite certain challenges in my body. I am so grateful that He has allowed me to have means of doing so many things.
· Now it’s another season in my life as well as one of the four seasons of the year. When I see all the striking colors of the trees, I am amazed at God’s creation. Those leaves will not remain on the tress/bushes, they will eventually fall.
· When I think about the leaves falling to the ground, it reminds me of us, when we fall. Just as the leaves a picked up, God picks us up when we fall. For a righteous man may fall seven times and rise again (Proverbs 24:16). We fall many more times than seven, but our Father picks us up (Psalm 37:24); regardless of when or how many times we fall.
· We are God’s beautiful masterpieces that He created us to be, and from His perspective, which does not change (Ephesians 2:10).
· Jesus loved me, this I know, and falling in love with Him was the best thing that happened to me.
· To the readers: So, let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up (Galatians 6:9). Keep moving forward and you will receive a harvest of blessings!
~ Betty A. Burnett ~