Preaching the Truth Enhances the Lives of Others
What to Gain From the Truth
· This message is a summation of the last two messages “Having Different Roles, but Still Being Equal” and “Upside Down Chaos”
· Today, I am sharing woman to woman, out of love. What I wrote and continue to write, please don’t take it personal. The written Word is to bring conviction, which leads to accepting God’s Word for truth, instead of what one might think it is, or what their opinion is. The Word of God is based on truth, and it is to be interpreted properly.
· And so, we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:19-21).
· I love all of my sisters, but the truth must be told; some may even stop reading my messages, but the truth is still going to be told. God’s Word will never return to Him empty. So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).
· For the women and the men, remember this, God wants us to know the truth so we can be more effective in whatever our ministry is; each us has a ministry (Romans 12:7).
· So, my dear brothers and sisters, let’s not get so easily offended, but let correction bring more harmony among ourselves. The more we know the truth the more unified we are, and that is a mark of maturity.
Instant in season and out of season ~ Betty A. Burnett