Walking in Health and Prosperity - Blessed Going out and Coming in
· This is an update on my condition, after having surgery one month ago. I don’t feel like I had a procedure. I only slowed down a little it, initially.
· I have not missed a beat, just not driving yet; where the sutures are located could have an effect, but I am definitely content.
· Our awesome Father has blessed me with drivers, either in their vehicles or they drive me in my truck. I don’t ride in the front passenger side, sitting in the back seat makes me feel like someone “Driving Miss Daisy”. Guess what? I feel spoiled and I am loving every bit of it.
When someone asks me how I feel, most of the time that old quote of mine comes out of my mouth is, “Absolutely Wonderful”
· The results from the procedure and the pathological report stated that I was “cancer free” praise the Lord. Although this was posted before, I am just updating my status at this point.
There are ribbons about breast cancer awareness, but I feel that this one will be appropriate today.
Hope – My hope is built on nothing less that Jesus blood and righteousness. On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand – The late Clara Ward
· Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13).
Strength – God’s grace And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me (2 Corinthians 12:9).
· Did I get weak? Of course, I did! Overwhelmed? Yes! Confused? You bet, I did! Everything sprung on me suddenly, I was tripping! But God kept me by His grace.
Faith – It was my hope that kicked in to build my faith and that’s why I am still standing today. My faith had me speaking life words over my situation; by Jesus’s stripes I am healed. who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed (1 Peter 2:24).
· My prayer partners say, “the devil is defeated and God is exalted” We believe that with all our hearts.
And on a personal note, I know that my life depends upon having faith in God (Hebrews 11:1, 6). Flowers are also encouraging! Thanks Bernadette and Barbara too!
Walking in my healing ~ Betty A. Burnett