Where is Your Faith?
Leaning and Depending on God
· Yesterday, I was blessed to have surgery in the Outpatient surgical center at the hospital. The surgeon said this: “No surprises” and it the procedure only took forty-five minutes.
· While being prepped for the surgeon, I watched a TV show “The View” and a story was being shared about infertility and how sharing it publicly is a blessing and encouragement to others. This was especially encouraging to me, since one aspect of my ministry is to share my experiences as well as others for others to be blessed and for God’s glory.
· When we read the Bible, many of the verses pertain to the writers’ personal experiences, to encourage us. With that being said, we are to use their experiences whether good or bad as a learning lesson.
· This phase of the story/testimony is to share the Awesome, Amazing, and Wonder working power of God. The medical professionals think I am in my sixty’s and they look at me in amazement Lord know that He preserved me for such a time as this. My answer to anybody would be “GOD DID IT”
· This is of utmost importance – please get yearly mammograms. I have been getting mammograms for years, but due to the density of my breast and the calcifications (Breast calcifications are calcium deposits within breast tissue), it was difficult to determine if there was a mass during exams.
· I truly believe this was an attack from the devil to hinder my ministry, but it didn’t work; the weapons of Satan were formed, but they did not proper (Isaiah 54:17). This reminds of how Satan tempted Eve to sin and from that Adam sinned; this only interrupted God’s plan, it didn’t stop it.
· Be blessed and keep up with your health, and regardless of what may come, trust Jesus through it all.
Walking by Faith ~ Betty A. Burnett