Who Knows What is Best?
Wanna Know God’s Plan for Your Life, Let the Word be Your Guide
· There are ways that God has ordained/designed for us to follow His plan for our lives.
· God’s Word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path (Psalm 119:105).
· His ways are perfect/flawless (Psalm 18:30); every Word of God is pure (Proverbs 30:5). These verses let us know God can be trusted; in fact, He’s the only One who can be trusted.
· Sometimes He places His people in a dead church to make a difference. However, we must be sure that the Holy Spirit is leading us (John 16:13).
There are times, people stay in certain places for various reasons:
1) They may have been brought up in a particular denominational church.
2) All churches have problems, because the devil attacks the body of Christ; yet God’s has a purpose for each of His children being where they are.
3) Some may have been influenced by a friend, or family member.
4) All in all, our main and foremost pursuit is to follow His Word.
If you have side stepped God’s plan for your life, please seek His will for you. Maybe you didn’t know that God has a plan/purpose that He wants you to accomplish for His glory, which will also be a great encouragement and beneficial to others.
My friends, saints, brothers, and sisters in Christ, whether we understand God’s plan, if we follow or pursue it we will never go wrong. Remember this, God made us and He knows what is best for us.
~ Betty A. Burnett ~