God Did It! Day 5
· So many blessings were showered on me during the year 2023, despite all the attacks against my body. Some of you may not share of God’s goodness through social media, but that’s what He has called me to do, along with sharing the testimonials of others who are willing to encourage those who may have experienced some similar situations, and this builds their faith and God is glorified.
· Today I will share what comes to my memory; tomorrow, you will read how God kept me and how He is still keeping me even though there are several diagnoses in my body.
· First of all, since my move back to New Jersey two years ago, blessings have been overwhelming, despite all the other stuff. I remember the late David sharing his testimony of how God blessed him with a church “Times Square” and it was so awesome he could not remember all of it.
Well, that’s the way I feel. David Wilkerson was in the will of God and all doors that should have been closed were opened wide!
· We know we’re in the will of God when He opens doors and shower blessing after blessing upon us. The verse that tells us what will happen when we give up all for the sake of the kingdom.
· So, Jesus answered and said, Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life (Mark 10:29-30).
When one knows what the Word says, it is easier when the persecutions come.
· With that being said, a songwriter said, “All of my good days, outweigh my bay days, I won’t complain” For me there are no bad days, because every day the Lord makes is a good day. My circumstances may seem unfavorable, but all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord, to the ones who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28).
· When you know that you know who you belong to, then you know that regardless of what comes or goes, better days are ahead. Everything we go through on this earth will be worth what we will receive in the eternal realm.
· I am closing the way I opened. The blessings that have chased me down; I didn’t have to pursue them or try to make it happen on my own. I know with a shadow of a doubt that
“GOD DID IT”
Thanks be to God for all His manifold blessings!
~ Betty A. Burnett ~