Leave Well Enough Alone
Talk of the Town? Talk of the World!
· When I heard about and read what happened with President Biden and what seemed to be an embarrassing moment, I was crushed. Not about his memory, but the way he was ridiculed (unkind words or actions that make someone or something look stupid), and anything else negative that was said.
From the internet
· President Joe Biden was ripped to shreds when he appeared to forgot what he was supposed to be doing at the official Veterans Day memorial at Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday, November 11.
· In the video clip, which appeared on X, formerly known as Twitter, the 80-year-old was seen freezing up at the wreath laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Solider. He then had to be directed where to go by one of the U.S. service members.
· This is how I feel about a country that is called the United States. I don’t see anything united about it when some people are tearing others apart. It reminds me of the church which one body in Christ, but in actuality it is divided.
· The apostle Paul wrote about the church of Corinth - And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? (1 Corinthians 3:1-3)
· The same thing is happening in many places, some in companies, families and so on; adults are acting like children.
· There is no reason why all this turmoil (a state of great disturbance, confusion, or uncertainty) should be going on, except the devil is on the prowl, and he roams about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8).
· The truth is, the devil is using the unsaved, and sadly some saved people are caught up in this evil. Evil? Yes, it is evil to say ugly things about another person. To rip anybody apart because of mistakes they make is EVIL! The world is watching our nation, it is also watching God's people.
· I certainly would like to know when some of these people became God, He is the only Perfect One. I regard all human beings as souls that God made, therefore souls are important to me.
· Ps. The only way one can be perfect is through maturity, and a mature person would definitely not get caught up in this ball of confusion.
~ Betty A. Burnett ~